Robert C. Rhoad, M.D.
Robert C. Rhoad, MD is a Board Certified Orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in treating orthopaedic conditions of the hand, wrist and elbow.
A native Cincinnatian, Dr. Rhoad returned to the area and joined Wellington in 1999 after studying under a Fellowship in Hand and Microvascular Surgery at the renowned Hand Center of San Antonio, TX. Dr. Rhoad has co-authored numerous publications, abstracts, and national presentations regarding hand, wrist, and elbow surgery, sports medicine, and care of professional tennis athletes.
His musical background in percussion, piano, and guitar provides a unique insight into the intricacies of hand and upper extremity function. He is married with three sons and enjoys tennis, skiing, and is a leader in his church and local school community.
Dr. Rhoad was honored as a Top Doc in the January issue of Cincinnati Magazine.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Fellow in Hand and Microvascular Surgery, The Hand Center of San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 1998-1999
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualifications (CAQ) in Hand Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- A.O.A. Medical Honor Society
After Hours Clinic:
West Chester, OH45069
Links on Topics
American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
Biceps Tear at elbow
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
Distal Radius Fractures
Elbow Arthroscopy (ASSH)
Hand Surgery Anesthesia