John P. Zisko, M.D.
As a primary care physician specializing in sports medicine, Dr. Zisko is fulfilling a childhood dream. During medical school he dislocated his kneecap. During his treatment, and the time he spent with a sports medicine physician provided all confirmation he needed. This was the career for him.
In addition to athletes, Dr. Zisko treats patients suffering from osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal injuries. As a Wellington physician, Dr. Zisko is pleased to be able to work with patients he first met in private practice in Harrison on the West Side of Cincinnati. He and his wife Terri have three children and reside on the West Side of Cincinnati.
- Anderson Area Medical Center Family Practice Residency, 1993-1996
- Board Certified in Family Practice, 1996
- Chief Resident, 1995-1996
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Bowling Green State University
BS, Magna cum Laude, Pre-Medicine/Biology
- Cleveland Clinic Dept. of Orthopedics/Section of Sports Medicine, 1996-1997
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship.
- The Ohio State Medical Association, 2008
- American Board of Family Practice, 2007
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine, 1996
- Wellington Orthopedics and Sports Medicine:
Shareholding Member, 2006 – present
Finance Committee Member, 2006 – present
Physical Therapy Committee Member, 2006 – present
Board Member, 2006 – present
- Eastern Orthopaedics
Shareholding Member 2003-2005
- Greater Cincinnati Associated Physicians
Shareholding Member, 1997-2002
Center Operations Committee, Chairman 2000-2002
Transitions Team Committee
After Hours Clinic: