John C. Linz, M.D.
Dr. Linz is a rarity among orthopedic surgeons. He is one of just a few in Cincinnati who specialize in foot and ankle surgery. He has a special interest in total ankle replacements and osteochondral lesions of the talus. Dr. Linz is also a wound care specialist, treating poorly healing wounds which is often occur in diabetic patients.
Dr. Linz was born, raised and still resides in Cincinnati with his wife Amy, and their three children. As a volunteer professor, Dr. Linz helps to train the orthopedic surgeons of the future.
- Orthopedic Resident, University of Cincinnati Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
School of Allied Medical Professions
Bachelor of Science
- Internship, University of Cincinnati Department of Surgery, 1993-1994
- Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Foot and Ankle Surgery, August 1, 1998-July 31, 1999.
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Medical Assocation
- Cincinnati Academy of Medicine
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Curriculum Director, Foot and Ankle program, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine; Cincinnati, Ohio 1999-2005
- Volunteer Professor, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Department of Orthopedics.
- Chief of Surgery-Clermont Mercy Hospital
After Hours Clinic: