Gordon H. Yun, D.P.M.
Interest in the foot and ankle began during my first visit to the Emergency Room for a sprained ankle as a teenager. Frequent re-injury often had me in the training room recovering. Seeing family members with Diabetes experience foot problems also furthered my interest. It was quite obvious that sooner or later, a foot-related problem was experienced by all.
As an athlete, coach, parent, physician, or a fan, I have been involved with athletics in some way for most of my life. However, I realize that life is not all fun and games. Foot problems can be a reason for missed workdays as well. Treating these types of injuries and getting patients of all ages back to their sports and jobs is especially rewarding. I am happy to have dedicated my career to the care of the foot and ankle.
- Primary Podiatric Medicine, Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Podiatric Surgery, Thorek Hospital and Medical Center
- William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL
- University of Wisconsin, Whitewater, WI
- American Podiatric Medical Assocation
- Ohio Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Board Certified – Foot Surgery (2006)
After Hours Clinic:
West Chester, OH45069