Charles D. Miller, M.D.
After Playing football at Miami University, Coach Dick Crum asked Chuck Miller what he wanted to do, go to medical school or play in the NFL. The choice was simple, and going to Ohio State for an accelerated program came quickly. For the next 9 ½ years, Chuck served in the United States Navy, where in addition to his internship and residency, he served on the USS America (CV-66) and ended his naval career as Chief of Orthopedics and Sportsmedicine at the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. He came to Cincinnati to practice, and quickly had a busy practice.
Dr. Chuck Miller, as he is known by most of his patients, has a busy general orthopedic practice, with concentrations in adult reconstructive, sports, and trauma. He resides in Brown County, Ohio, and enjoys the hometown feeling that he had growing up in Northern Ohio. He is known for his bedside manner, and for taking time with his patients, trying to make his patients as comfortable and knowledgeable about their medical condition as possible. He helps out with many of the teams in the Brown and Adams county schools, has been known to see patients at his home, and on occasion makes house calls. Dr. Miller’s caring and expertise make him a valuable member of the Wellington Team.
- Orthopedic Residency Program, Portsmouth Naval Hospital
- Family Practice Residency Program, Naval Regional Medical Center
Charleston, South Carolina
- Ohio State University - College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- Fellow of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery 1986, recertified 1996, recertified 2006
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons, American College of Surgery, Ohio State Orthopedic Society, Ohio State Medical Society
- Cincinnati Academy of Medicine
- Team Physician – Eastern Brown High School, Macon, Ohio
- Team Physician – Western Brown High School, Mt. Orab, High School
- Rehabilitation Medical Director – Ohio Valley Manor, Ripley, Ohio
- Rehabilitation Medical Director – Georgetown Villa, Georgetown, Ohio
- Rehabilitation Medical Director – Adams County Manor, West Union, Ohio
- Orthopedic Consultant - Heartland of Hillsboro, Hillsboro, Ohio
- Mercy Hospital Clermont
- Adam County Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Anderson
- Surgery Center of Cincinnati
- Brown County Regional Health Care