At the young age of 7, Arthur Lee announced to his mother that he was going to be a doctor someday. Turns out , the notion was more than just a youngster’s fantasy.
Dr Lee, a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon, treats all types of orthopaedic patients, from simple fractures to Total Joint Replacement. It is Dr Lee’s philosophy that surgery should be the last resort, not the first course of action. However, should surgery be required, Dr Lee will provide the most comprehensive medical care from pre-surgery to post-operative rehabilitation.
Dr Lee, an avid Equestrian, enjoys spending time with his family. Dr Lee is proud that his son is following in his footsteps and is attending medical school.
In addition to his successful orthopaedic practice, Dr Lee serves as a diplomate with the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners. This qualifies him to serve as an independent, expert medical authority in cases of litigation.
- University Of Cincinnati, Cincinnati Ohio
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
Doctor of Medicine 1982
- University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio
Bachelor of Science, 1978
Summa Cum Laude
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati Ohio
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Cincinnati Academy of Medicine
- Ohio State Medical Association