Aarti A. Singla, M.D.
Dr. Singla is passionate about helping people regain their active lifestyles. She specializes in providing comprehensive non-surgical care for spine-related issues, joint pain and a wide variety of pain syndromes.
She is dual board-certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine and is an integral member of the Wellington Spine care team. Dr. Singla embraces a comprehensive approach to patient care, customizing each treatment plan to her patients’ specific needs. At her disposal is a wide variety of options, including interventional pain procedures, medications, therapy, braces, and patient education. She also performs electrodiagnostic testing.
Dr. Singla grew up in Cincinnati. She attended an accelerated program for undergraduate and medical school at Northeastern Ohio Medical University and completed her residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Dr. Singla further advanced her training and education by completing a fellowship in Pain Management at the University of Kentucky. Previously, she worked for a private practice orthopaedic group in St. Louis and served as Medical Director of an inpatient rehabilitation unit in Wilmington, Ohio, prior to joining Wellington Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine in 2015.
- Pain Medicine - University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation – Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Preliminary Medicine – Akron General Medical Center, Akron, OH
- Northeastern Ohio Medical University, Rootstown, OH
- Youngstown University, Youngstown, OH
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
West Chester, OH45069